• All
  • Category 1
  • Category 2
gravatar

in the begining...

I really don't know what to post these days. I am lost. And I trying to find inspiration from anything or anyone I could to find my niche. Unfortunately these past few days of my life have been very dull. I have to confess that I am stuff in a place that i cannot get out of until my contract with them is over.

So I decided to open a blog of random posts, post that have no real connection with each other. Well they may be connected by something but that will be unavoidable.

I am stuck in Qatar in a job that I don't like. A poorly managed part of the Middle East. Where labor rules and human rights don't really apply. I have to wait until my contract is over, which is on May 2010. Yes that's right, its around 8 months. My marriage has been postponed because of this. How did I ended up in such a predicament will have to wait on a different post, for now I will have to keep this on short as a introduction to this blog.